Donating to Thulani Senior German Shepherd Rescue (TSGSR) is simple. Just decide if you would like to Donate by Check or Donate Online Through PayPal or Donate Your Car. Furthermore, you may be eligible to double your donation (see below).
Donate Online Through PayPal
There are 2 ways you can donate to TSGSR through PayPal:
1) Use the PayPal button below to donate with either a credit card or a PayPal account. Recurring payments can be designated this way. You can add Special Instructions if you want to donate to a specific dog or to make a tribute just click the “+ special instructions” on the review your donation page.
2) If you have a Paypal Account you can use the “Send Money” tab when you first log in to PayPal.
- Enter the email address to send money to as donate@ThulaniSeniorGSR.org.
- Check the box that says “I am sending money to family or friends.” If the money is coming directly from your PayPal account, there are no fees deducted. The dogs get more money
- Note: Unfortunately there is no way to “Send Money” on an automatically recurring monthly basis.
Donate Your Car
Buying a new car? Getting rid of an old one? We’ve teamed up with Donate For Charity so you can easily donate your vehicle. They will arrange for your car to be picked up and handle all the issues associated with donating your car. We certainly appreciate our donors considering this option to support our cause. You Can click on the Vehicle Donation Form link, or call Donate For Charity directly at 1-(866)392-4483.
Want to Double Your Donation?
Some civic-minded employers ( such as… Amazon, Google, Standard Oil, PayPal, and EBay ) will also match the donations of their employees. Please check with your employer… or trying using the Donation Matching Look-Up Tool below to find out how to apply to have your donation matched.
Donation Matching Look-Up Tool
How Your Donations are Put to Use
Thulani Senior German Shepherd Rescue (TSGSR) is completely staffed by volunteers. 100% of all donations to the TSGSR go directly to help the dogs in this hospice sanctuary program. The funds are used to cover the following kinds of expenditures:
- Routine veterinary visits
- Emergency veterinary visits
- Medical tests and evaluations
- Medications to insure comfort and quality of life
- Orthopedic pads
- Toys and treats
- Other incidental expenses
- Euthanasia costs when there is no quality life left
All Thulani dogs live out their lives in a warm and loving environment in their forever foster or adoptive home. These wonderful homes provide the love and attention while the TSGSR covers all medical expenses for the entire lives of the dogs. The average total cost per dog is about $1000, including costs for some fairly expensive quality-of-life surgeries for some of the dogs. Other incidental expenses also are covered by the TSGSR on a case-by-case basis. Many of our fosterers and adopters generously assume all costs of their Thulani dogs.
We hope this information helps you and we thank you profusely for your generous support of TSGSR.
Thulani Senior German Shepherd Rescue is recognized by the IRS as a Section 501(c)(3) organization, therefore your donations are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law. Your donation will help save needy dogs.
Having trouble? Please contact us by email at email@example.com
The national nonprofit The Grey Muzzle Organization improves the lives of at-risk senior dogs by providing funding and resources to animal shelters, rescue organizations, sanctuaries, and other nonprofit groups nationwide.
Grey Muzzle is not a shelter or rescue group, rather they fund programs such as hospice care, senior dog adoption, medical screening, and other special programs to help old dogs at animal welfare organizations like Thulani Senior German Shepherd Rescue (TSGSR).