Click below for more information on different ways you can donate:
- Donating by check
- Donating Through PayPal
- From PayPal Account to “Family or Friends”
- Credit Card or PayPal One-time or Recurring Donation
Thulani Senior German Shepherd Rescue (TSGSR) is completely staffed by volunteers. 100% of all donations to the TSGSR go directly to help the dogs in this hospice sanctuary program. The funds are used to cover the following kinds of expenditures:
- Routine veterinary visits
- Emergency veterinary visits
- Medical tests and evaluations
- Medications to insure comfort and quality of life
- Orthopedic pads
- Toys and treats
- Other incidental expenses
- Euthanasia costs when there is no quality life left
All Thulani dogs live out their lives in a warm and loving environment in their forever foster or adoptive home. These wonderful homes provide the love and attention while the TSGSR covers all medical expenses for the entire lives of the dogs. The average total cost per dog is about $1000, including costs for some fairly expensive quality-of-life surgeries for some of the dogs. Other incidental expenses also are covered by the TSGSR on a case-by-case basis. Many of our fosterers and adopters generously assume all costs of their Thulani dogs.
Donating by check:
Make check payable to Thulani Senior German Shepherd Rescue and send to:
Thulani Senior German Shepherd Rescue, Inc.
PO Box 1065
San Juan Bautista, CA 95045-1065
Donating through PayPal
There are 2 ways you can send money to TSGSR:
If you have a Paypal Account you can use the “Send Money” tab when you first log in to PayPal.
- Enter the email address to send money to as donate@ThulaniSeniorGSR.org.
- Check the box that says “I am sending money to family or friends.” If the money is coming directly from your PayPal account, there are no fees deducted. The dogs get more money
- Note: Unfortunately there is no way to “Send Money” on an automatically recurring monthly basis.
Use the PayPal button above to donate with either a credit card or a PayPal account. Recurring payments can be designated this way. You can add Special Instructions if you want to donate to a specific dog or to make a tribute just click the “+ special instructions” on the review your donation page.
We hope this information helps you and we thank you profusely for your generous support of TSGSR.
Thulani Senior German Shepherd Rescue is recognized by the IRS as a Section 501(c)(3) organization, therefore your donations are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law. Your donation will help save needy dogs.
Having trouble? Please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org