Click below for more information on different ways you can donate:
- Donating by check
- Donating Through PayPal
- From PayPal Account to “Family or Friends”
- Credit Card or PayPal One-time or Recurring Donation
The Thulani Program is part of German Shepherd Rescue of Northern California and is completely staffed by volunteers. 100% of all donations to the Thulani Program go directly to help the dogs in this hospice sanctuary program. The funds are used to cover the following kinds of expenditures:
- Routine veterinary visits
- Emergency veterinary visits
- Medical tests and evaluations
- Medications to insure comfort and quality of life
- Orthopedic pads
- Toys and treats
- Other incidental expenses
- Euthanasia costs when there is no quality life left
All Thulani Program dogs live out their lives in a warm and loving environment in their forever foster or adoptive home. These wonderful homes provide the love and attention while the Thulani Program covers all medical expenses for the entire lives of the dogs. The average total cost per dog is about $1000, including costs for some fairly expensive quality-of-life surgeries for some of the dogs. Other incidental expenses also are covered by the Thulani Program on a case-by-case basis. Many of our fosterers and adopters generously assume all costs of their Thulani dogs.
Donating by check:
Make check payable to GSRNC/Thulani and send to:
PO Box 1930
Cupertino, CA 95015
Donating through PayPal
There are 2 ways you can send money to Thulani of GSRNC:
If you have a Paypal Account you can use the “Send Money” tab when you first log in to PayPal.
- Enter the email address to send money to as firstname.lastname@example.org This will insure the money is earmarked for the Thulani fund.
- Check the box that says “I am sending money to family or friends.” If the money is coming directly from your PayPal account, there are no fees deducted. The dogs get more money
- Note: Unfortunately there is no way to “Send Money” on an automatically recurring monthly basis.
Use the PayPal button above to donate with either a credit card or a PayPal account. Recurring payments can be designated this way. You can add Special Instructions if you want to donate to a specific dog or to make a tribute just click the “+ special instructions” on the review your donation page.
We hope this information helps you and we thank you profusely for your continued generous support of GSRNC and specifically the Thulani Program.
We are a 501 (c) 3 charity and all donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
Having trouble? Please contact us at ThulaniDogs@GSRNC.org